Saturday, February 4, 2012

2012...Off to an Amazing Start!

Already February and this is the first time I've sat down to post on my blog!  This new little website that you may have heard of, Pinterest, has taken up a lot of my blogging time.  Many things have happened since my last post.  I finished my fieldwork in Wilmington and graduated with my Masters in Occupational Therapy!


Rebecca and I after the Ceremony


The week after graduation, I accepted my first big girl job offer at Vidant Medical Center (formerly PCMH).  I was not totally excited about moving from Wilmington back to Greenville, but fortunately I can be closer to Chris.  Especially now because...WE ARE ENGAGED!!!  
Engaged in Banner Elk on January (Friday) the 13th

I just took my national boards and am waiting for the outcome.  I will not start work for another 3 weeks.  I am looking forward to some time for wedding planning and crafting.  Now I just need to find a venue!  Exciting things happening so I will continue to update my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment