Friday, February 17, 2012

Unwelcome Guests

Sophie and I had a nice quiet rainy day to ourselves so I could unpack some more stuff in my apartment.  There is still more to do.  I can't believe I have so much JUNK!  Anyways..We have only been here in the apartment twice while it was raining and both times we have had a visitor. 

I have named him Henry because I think it's pretty obvious that is his name.

I knocked on the sliding glass door to make sure he was alive and he gave me the most annoyed catlike look.  How dare I disturb his slumber?  Well he had bigger worries... Sophie.
 
Okay so maybe Sophie was concerned about this unwanted guest, but Henry was not amused.  He was just trying to get out of the rain and get in a little catnap.


Henry is still not interested, but Sophie is trying to find a way to get to him!

Her typical, if I put my nose in the door crack and sniff loudly and repeatedly, maybe it will open.   NOT.

Henry may have been Sophie's unwanted guest, but as I was documenting our fluffy our visitor, I noticed this large saltine cracker-sized spider (yes I do realize that's an odd comparison, but hey that was my first thought and it works). 

Henry left as soon as the rain let up, but I'm sure he'll be back this weekend because we are forecasted to get some more rain.   The spider who I will now call Cracker lives to see another day mainly because it was too cold outside for me to put forth the effort of squishing him.  I am tired of cold and looking forward to SPRING!!  :)  Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. It seems these types of problems are common for those living on the first floor of TB. I used to walk by Leslie A's apartment and she would have a random boy reading in her hammock! Hope your unpacking is going well!

    ReplyDelete