Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day (DIY Love Coupons)

This is my first and hopefully only Valentine's Day as an engaged couple.  Oh Wedding planning...   Chris and I don't ever buy eachother gifts for V-day, but we do spend time together and typically do dinner and exchange cards.  I wanted to give him something a little interactive this year and easy on the wallet.  All I used was my printer, a ribbon, and some construction paper.  All of which I already had.

 I made Love coupons.  I made my own template using Microsoft PPT.

I made 8 different coupons.  Here is an example of one. 
They all say "Feeling <adjective>?"  The ones I have made are personal to Chris and I so won't share all my specific Coupons, but you can get really creative with these and the more personal they are, the better.  I am certain he will have fun redeeming these coupons!  (I did put an expiration date on these...hehe)

 This whole Valentine thing bores Sophie...
 They say that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach and Chris definitely has a sweet tooth.  I made a heart-shaped brownie for Chris (his favorite).  Note the heart shaped brownie and ofcourse Sophie basking in the sun.

"Mom, Stop taking pictures of me."

"Did you just take another photo of me?!?!"


"Alright, Enough of this... I'm leaving."


Heart Brownie + Love Coupons = Happy VALENTINE's DAY!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment