Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dachshund Training Continues


In a previous post, I told you that the weenie and I have been participating in beginners training at PetSmart.  Last week, we worked on "Leave It" given some distractions and "Paw" or Shake.  Each week we are supposed to go home and practice some of the things we learned.  We are supposed to do our homework twice a week, but Sophie is extremely motivated by food (Pup-Peroni) so we can do one longer session. 

Here is a clip of part of our training session.

Sorry for the poor quality and... the sound of my voice.

Tomorrow night we are supposed to learn 2 tricks of my choosing and "STAY".  I haven't decided what I want to do yet so any suggestions are welcomed.  I will post a video when she has mastered the next commands!  (Hopefully soon).

Have a Happy Day!

UPDATE:  This week I have started my first big girl job as a Registered and Licensed Occupational Therapist.  Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Yay she's doing so well!! Danny will definitely be seeing this video when he comes home!

    ReplyDelete