Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weenie Rider

...So on Easter my mother purchased a mildly embarassing present for Sophie.  Check this out!

Click here for more information on this lovely product!


This is a car seat for doggies and looks slightly ridiculous.  I can only imagine what people are thinking when I drive by with my weenie sitting up high in the passenger seat.  I decided to document this for all of you to enjoy.  The following pictures go from the earliest to the latest experiences riding in the 'car seat'. 








First day in the car seat.  Not so sure about this thing yet!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!

OH Goodness... I GIVE UP!!!


 Starting to get comfy in this thing! 

No actually, looks like she's getting real comfortable in her car seat!

Just chillin' in my car seat!

Hey!  Where we going??? 

Sophie: Grandma, Thanks so much for my car seat!! I love it and I am safe while traveling all over NC!!  :)


UPDATE!!!!! Here is a pic of Sophie using her life jacket riding in a canoe down THE FEAR!  (Cape Fear River)


1 comment: