Friday, May 20, 2011

Beach Bum

Whoa!  I know, I know... I was really into this blogging thing and then I totally fell off of the WAGON! BUT cut me some slack because my life has been wonderfully hectic the past couple of weeks MONTH!!  I can't believe that much time has gone by! In the past month, I have...
  • Finished my coursework for my Master's Degree (Still have 6 months of clinical fieldwork)
  • Presented my research at our Departmental Research Symposium
  • Moved out of Greenville leaving behind 6 years of memories, my BF, and several other important people
  • Moved to Wilmington with one of my really fun classmates, Rebecca!!


We live right near Historic Downtown Wilmington and we are only a 10-15 minute drive from Wrightsville Beach!


Isn't is gorgeous?   I am so excited about fun in the sun (with a 40-hour work week thrown into the mix).... YUCK! 

Well more to come soon!   I promise I won't leave you hanging for another month!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment