Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stoop Kid

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Could it be true?  I have completed my last 'real' final exam of my graduate career!!  This is a BIG deal as it puts me one step closer to moving to Wilmington.  Though I have been nothing but excited, with the big move less than 2 weeks away, I am starting to get cold feet.  Greenville has been my home for the last 6 years (1/4 of my life).  I'm a little afraid to leave my nice comfy stoop.  Also, considering the fact that I will be doing clinical fieldwork for the next 6 months, I am getting worried about being POOR (or poorer than I already am) and STINKY just like Stoop Kid.  I can probably take care of the stinky part, but I will definitely be poor.  Oh, I can't wait to make real money! 

Even though I am experiencing cold feet, Sophie is fully prepared for coastal living in her new life jacket! Doesn't she look thrilled?


We got this little number at PetSmart.  I did alot of research for this purchase because, as you may notice, weenies are an odd size and shape.  Most life jackets looked like they would be too short for her long body, but this one fits nicely.  I did go a size up from the recommended weight because of her ample chest and long weenie body. It fits her perfectly and she is ready to go boating!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great in anything you're doing! (:
    I love you and of course, Sophie (who looks unhappy in her STRAIGHT JACKET). Can't wait to see you two this weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll definitely be poor the next 6 months but what else is new? Join the club!!!!

    ReplyDelete