Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm Getting Married?

After being engaged for almost 2 months and visits to several venues, by golly I think I'm actually going to get married!  The place is beautiful downtown Wilmington, where I lived for a brief time.  I love everything about this town and am sad that I had to leave. 



The wedding will be in September of THIS year which gives me a little anxiety, but I know we can make it happen.  The purple star in the map to the left represents where Chris and I live in Greenville and the blue star represents my family.  Ofcourse, the red heart is Wilmington!  I see a perfect little triangle!  I am super excited to finally be moving forward and making this thing happen.  Please stay tuned for more updates!  I'll leave with you some pictures my mom took in Wrightsville Beach as we left Wilmington last weekend.
Have a Happy Day!


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment