Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's Fall Already?


Speaking of Fall, I've 'fallen' off of the Blog bandwagon yet again!  (I love puns!)

Summer flew by!  It was filled with good times with friends and family, sunbathing, and ofcourse, clinical fieldwork at New Hanover Regional Hospital in Inpatient Rehab. My little sister started college at Lees-McRae in August which is located in beautiful Banner Elk, NC. She has not been able to come home because she is on the volleyball team.  Finally, at the end of October, Chris and I got to go up to visit her.  Here are some pictures of the beautiful Fall foliage from our trip.  ENJOY!

View From Grandfather Mountain :)



5,280 Feet (= 1 mile) Above Sea Level


Mile-High Swinging Bridge on top of Grandfather Mountain!  Notice how many people were on the bridge... completely ignoring the 40 person limit.  
   

Laura took us to Elk River Falls, after first taking us to a very nice subdivision called Elk Falls. 


I was so happy to see my sister after 3 months a quarter of a year!!! 



It was a perfect Autumn day with beautiful views!


I absolutely love North Carolina mountains in the Fall, but give me a sandy beach any day of the year! (Preferably in warmer months).  BUT most importantly, I was so glad to see my sister and do some exploring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment