Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring= Wedding Season

  
Oh yes... It is the beginning of wedding season and we kicked it off with my grad school roommate's wedding this past weekend in Raleigh, NC.  He was also Chris's roommate in undergrad (stange?...maybe.).  I am so happy for Callie and ,his now wife, Stacie.  We wish you all the best for the rest of your lives together! :)

 Here are some more pictures from the evening.
Aren't I so lucky to get to surround myself with such handsome men?

Me and my Boo in Blue

ECU Group picture with the Groom (Blurry camera phone pic)
Tis the season... We have a wedding to go to in March, April, and May.  I am the MOH in my best friend's wedding in April and Chris is a groomsmen in his brother's wedding in May.  Ofcourse, we have OUR wedding in September!

Have a happy day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment